The Arts Center at NYU Abu Dhabi is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all patrons.
See below the guidelines for attending events at The Arts Center at NYU Abu Dhabi.
Entry to the NYUAD Campus is through either the West or East Parking or the Welcome Center.
As per current Department of Culture and Tourism guidelines, in order to attend a performance and enter campus patrons are requested to present their Al Hosn Green Pass for entry.
Exceptions to this are as follows:-
- For the un-vaccinated (ages 13+), present a negative PCR test result not more than 48 hours old with a valid Al Hosn Green Pass.
- Visitors to the UAE who do not possess an Al Hosn as they are not UAE residents and can provide alternative documentation, will be permitted to enter with a 48 hour PCR. Please allow additional time for this process of verification.
- Patrons will be required to present a valid ticket to an event at The Arts Center upon entry to the campus, either through parking or through the welcome center.
- While indoors masks must be worn at all times (except when actively eating or drinking at a table).
- Acceptable Masks
- Disposable masks (surgical or medical procedure masks)
- KN95 masks
- KF94 mask
- N95 masks
- Note: Cloth masks, if not accompanied by one of the above, are not acceptable.
- As per current Department of Culture and Tourism guidelines, social distancing will be required and limits to capacity will be strictly adhered to.
- For seated performances, social distancing will be clearly marked and patrons must follow instructions for seating (you may not be able to sit with your entire party).
Your cooperation with the above requirements for the health and safety of all, is greatly appreciated.