At The Arts Center – Directed by Fadi Haddad
A romantic comedy about a love story between Jordanian Monaliza, and Egyptian Hamdi, set in present day Amman among a community of nosy stereotypes and quirky characters.
Fadi G. Haddad is a writer and director from Jordan. Through a diverse experience across the filmmaking field since 2010, Fadi has worked as a director, writer, editor and creative producer for several short and feature films that were selected and won awards in international film festivals.
His debut feature film, When Monaliza Smiled, premiered in Dubai International Film Festival in 2012 and was released in Jordanian cinemas. It also won the Critics’ Choice Award in Oran Arab Film Festival in 2013.
Living in the United Arab Emirates since 2012, Fadi is an Assistant Professor of Production and Storytelling at the American University in Dubai where he teaches screenwriting and directing courses, and mentors graduation short films.
Fadi is currently in the development of his second feature film as a writer and director.
- The Last Friday (Creative Producer, 2011. Jordan and UAE)
- When Mondaliza Smiled (Writer, Director and editor, 2012. Jordan)
- Solitaire “Mahbas” (Editor, 2016. Lebanon and Jordan)
This is a past event
Off The Stage
- Writing a short screenplay
- A 2-day workshop with filmmaker Fadi Haddad
- Monday & Tuesday, Nov 6 & 7.
Click here to signup.