Scientist-artist panelists discuss their hybrid fields of work.
The artists of the HYBRID FUTURES Exhibition will discuss their hybrid fields of work at this panel devoted to working between disciplines.
- Winslow Porter, VR Director and Producer of Tree
- Milica Zec,VR Director and Producer of Tree
- Sally Warring, Biologist and founder of Pondlife
- Noah Hutton, Film Director and Founder of The Beautiful Brain
- Zahra Al-Mahdi, Kuwaiti Artist and Filmmaker, Bird Watch
- Giulia Grossman, Filmmaker and Director of Mars Society
- Cosmic Neman, Musician and Composer of Mars Society
You might also like…
On Poetry and Music
With Barween Habib, Mahdi Mansour, and Faraj Abyad
This Ramadan, join poet Mahdi Mansour and musician Faraj Abyad in conversation with the poet, critic, and media expert Barween Habib about the interwoven relationship between poetry, philosophy, and music.
Building a Life as an Artist in the UAE (Part 5)
Presented in partnership with NYUAD Art Gallery and NYUAD Career Development Center
In our continuing series spotlighting the experiences of local talent, this conversation will delve into current opportunities and challenges that artists are facing with careers based in the UAE.