An epic evening of the complete Bach concertos for two, three and four pianos.
The Abu Dhabi Festival Recital Series continues its tradition of presenting the rising stars of tomorrow through a further collaboration with strategic partner Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel (QEMC). Frank Braley and Louis Lortie with Josquin Otal, Jonathan Fournel, Sergei Redkin and Victoria Vassilenko in a unique performance of these six celebrated works.
In partnership with Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel, ADMAF, and Abu Dhabi Festival.
The program for the evening covers:
- Bach concerto BWV 1060 do minor 2 pianos (14) – Victoria Vassilenko + Sergei Redkin
- Bach concerto BWV1061 do majeur 2 pianos (17) – Josquin Otal + Jonathan Fournel
- Bach concerto BWV 1062, do minor 2 pianos (16) – Louis Lortie + Frank Braley
- Bach concerto BWV 1063, ré mineur 3 pianos (16) – Louis Lortie + Sergei Redkin+ Victoria Vassilenko
- Bach concerto BWV 1064 do Majeur 3 pianos (16) – Jonathan Fournel + Frank Braley + Josquin Otal
- Bach concerto BWV 1065 la mineur for 4 pianos (10) – Jonathan Fournel + Victoria Vassilenko + Sergei Redkin+ Josquin Otal
Online tickets are fully booked. You are welcome attend on the night and try your luck with the standby line, where we release any last minute cancellations.
Join our mailing list
Click here to sign up.
A concert exploring different types of audiovisual relationships between live and pre-recorded music, and live and pre-recorded video.
Acclaimed oud player Sherine Tohamy presents her own compositions in addition to a collection of traditional Arab and international musical pieces with some of the finest musicians from Egypt and the Arab world.
Soprano Clare Lesser and pianist David Lesser are joined by guest cellist Laura Chapple for a trio recital featuring world and regional premieres of works by Previn, Rorem, Lesser, Tavener, and Wyttenbach.