When doctors tell Jennifer Brea that her illness is “all in her head” she turn the camera on herself and seeks answers about the mysterious condition commonly known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Harvard Ph.D. student Jennifer Brea is about to marry the love of her life when she’s struck down by a fever that leaves her bedridden. When doctors tell her “it’s all in her head,” she turns her camera on herself and her community as she looks for answers and fights for a cure, for the mysterious condition commonly known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. At once intimately personal and broadly searching, Unrest is a vital medical docu-drama.
Watch the trailer
This is a past event
Recommended for ages 13 and up
(98 min, Jennifer Brea, USA, 2017)
Off The Stage Events
- Friday, Mar 9 at 6:30pm – Gallery Talk
- Complex Hybrids: From Cities to Brains and Back Again
- Noah Hutton
- The Project Space
- No signup required
The other screenings include:
- Jane - Opening Feature Documentary
- Fragile Lives - Short Film Program – Matinee
- Hybrid Creatures - Short Film Program – Matinee
- Marjorie Prime - Feature Film – Festival closing
Click here to see the full schedule.