Join us in The Red Theater for a festival of world music with 5 leading international bands. Join us in
The opening night features the sounds of North and West Africa with gnawa, rock, and jazz, to a full blown sandstorm of hypnotic grooves. The second night showcases a Ukrainian folk quartet, a combination of Cambodian pop music and lyrics with psychedelic rock, and funky North Indian Bhangra.
Join us in The Red Theater for a celebration of global sounds bringing with leading international bands.
Closing night features
- Dakhabrakha (Ukraine)
- Dengue Fever (Los Angles / Cambodian rock)
- Red Baraat (Indian Bhangra)
Join us in The Red Theater for a celebration of global sounds with leading international bands.
Opening night features
- Aziz Sahmaoui & The University of Gnawa (Morocco / France)
- Noura Mint Seymali. (Maritania)
Thursday, Feb 16 @ 7:30pm
- Aziz Sahmaoui & The University of Gnawa
- Noura Mint Seymali
Friday, Feb 17 @ 6pm
- Dengue Fever
- Red Baraat